Wednesday, September 24, 2014

FREE SPIRIT

When we found this spot, we thought it would be the perfect area to shoot this outfit.  This area totally reminded me of Misty Day from American Horror Story: Coven!  In a world where we are surrounded by all this advanced technology, busy work schedules, and so many other distractions in life, sometimes we just need to take time to be one with our natural surroundings, breathe in the fresh air, and just forget about everything in life and let yourself free.  I find it's a great way to just clear your mind and de-stress.




This whole outfit is from Forever 21 and I am in love with this cardigan shawl I found!  It's something different from what I normally wear but it's super easy to style and a great piece to throw on now that it's starting to get colder out.  I paired it with a black tank and these burgundy 2-pocket shorts... I love this colour for fall!







PHOTOS BY: TASHA MUELLER

FOREVER 21
Soutwestern Print Shawl Cardigan (similar here)

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE your knitted poncho! Those burgundy shorts are fabulous! And those pointy boots ROCK!!!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cardigan is really nice and I love that you can just add it whenever it's cold and still look chic. Great outfit.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute sunnies and outfit.

    Eye See Euphoria : http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/paparazzi-saturdays-8

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *