Sunday, November 16, 2014

MY FAVOURITE COAT

I'm back!  I haven't posted in FOREVER probably because I've sort of lacked the inspiration to shoot some outfits and since I don't see my friend Jace as often anymore, we aren't there to motivate one another to shoot photos for our blogs.  But, since winter is almost here, it's a great chance for me to bring out my winter wardrobe again!  I've been trying to cut back on the shopping and reuse pieces I already have in my wardrobe so this look is a collection of things from the past.





This Zara camel coat is my all time favourite coat!  I bought it about 2 years ago and still love it to this day.  It's a classic coat, very easy to style and wear, and I love to pair it with my studded leather gloves also from Zara.  






PHOTOS BY: JACE SANTOS
H&M Hat, boots, and sweater
ZARA coat, gloves, and leather pants
VANS sunglasses


No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *