Monday, September 16, 2013

#OOTD: SEPTEMBER




Just a quick recap of my outfits for September so far.  I'm going to be doing my first set of photographs for this blog next week with my friend so this will have to do for now!  Fall is finally starting to show itself here in Vancouver (aka rainy season!!).  It hasn't been as hot which is great because we can finally start to wear fall clothing!  

On another note, who else is excited for the Riri Heart Mac collection?!  I'm a huge fan of Rihanna's and have bought her limited edition lipsticks from her previous MAC collabs.  This one is going to be even better because: 1)It's a full range of products oppose to just a couple lipsticks, blushes, etc.  2) They will be finally selling this collection in stores!  The collection is set to release in stores as early as September 26, 2013 with it's online and other store markets releasing in the beginning of October.  I plan on doing a review on this collection depending on what products I end up purchasing.  Stay tuned!

-FRAN

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *