Saturday, September 14, 2013

WELCOME

Hey everyone!

Well here goes my first post.  I've had a few fashion/style blogs before but I can never seem to keep them going.  I think it's the lack of not having a consistent photographer taking awesome photos to post;  But I have finally teamed up with one of my good friends who's a photographer so let's hope this blog stays alive and running!

STYLERUTION: how did I come up with this name and what does it mean?  I came up with this name one night when trying to think of a cool name for a blog... I guess the reason why I never stuck with my other blogs is because after a few months I just got sick of the name of the blog and it just didn't have any meaning to me anymore.  STYLERUTION is a mix of the word STYLE and REVOLUTION;  I hope that through this blog I inspire others to go outside of the box and experiment with their own tastes and styles, hopefully going against what everyone else is doing... LET'S START A STYLE REVOLUTION!

Just to tell you a little bit about myself: I've always had a thing for style and fashion ever since I was young (even though I didn't know it at the time).  I think it started from playing with my barbie dolls and making them clothes out of scrap fabrics.  Then in high school and growing up and went through a variety of style phases (I've probably made some fashion mistakes now that I think about it... but everyone has done it once! Don't lie!) and learned more about myself and what I like and looks good.  I'm a huge fan of street wear brands and clothing... I think my love for it really kicked in when I found out about Hellz Bellz in 2008. (I was really into Vans, Nike and skateboard brands in high school though! haha).  My favorite designers are Alexander Wang, Givenchy, Balmain, and Chanel.  My biggest style icon is Rihanna; I check her instagram daily! Now, I can finally say that I have my own personal style and ready to share and inspire whoever stumbles across this blog!

xx
FRAN

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *