Friday, September 20, 2013

FRIDAY NIGHT BEATS

September is almost coming to a end and with that, a bunch of my favourite artists are releasing their new albums!  Here are the 3 albums i'm looking forward to the most.  Happy Listening!

1. JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE: The 20/20 Experience PART 2
I'm a fan of Justin's music especially when he works with Timbaland.  He's only released 2 singles to promote this album but I can already tell it's going to be AMAZING! Get ready for a lot more upbeat songs on the Part 2 album.




2. LORDE: Pure Heroine
I first found out about Lorde when I heard her song, "Royals", playing on the radio.  It's not really my type of music but this song was just so catchy that I had to find out who was singing it.  I listened to the rest of her stuff and was shocked to find out that she's only 17 years old!!  She is definitely the new artist to watch... this girl has so much talent!


3. KREWELLA: Get Wet
My cousin introduced me to this group when he shared an acoustic performance of their hit song, ALIVE.  I fell in love with that song (mind you it was just the acoustic version alone) and had to check out their other songs.  Not only do they have catchy beats and big drops, those girls can actually sing!  This is Krewella's first full length debut album and you can listen to it, before it releases, below!


-FRAN

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *