Saturday, October 05, 2013

WHITE OUT














PHOTOS BY JACE SANTOS.

Coat: H&M | Jeans: Zara | T-shirt: Etsy | Sneakers: Nike Air Revolution Sky Hi | Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelets: eBay | Necklace & Sunglasses: H&M | Lipstick: Riri<3Mac Heaux |



I'm so excited to finally be blogging again especially now since I have someone who can take consistent and amazing photos for all of you to enjoy.  I've teamed up with my good friend Jace from RUNJACERUN , who's a photographer & youtuber, and he will be taking majority of my outfit posts on this blog.  I'm really happy with how the photos turned out and we had fun shooting this series.  I am not a model so I don't know how to pose like one, but with the guidance of Jace, I look decent LOL.

Even though it is fall and we think of darker hues and tones, we can still incorporate our white pieces into our fall wardrobe since it is not super cold and winter yet!  My favourite way to incorporate these pieces is to pair them with chunky knit sweaters, scarves, or a nice wool coat.  I decided to keep it simple and do white on white with a navy blue wool coat (I scored this one from H&M for $29.95!).  Long wool coats are my favourite item for this fall.  They have so many coats I want from Zara!  

The great thing about white is you can pair it with almost any colour you can think of and even layer different textures and patterns as well to play it up and make it more fun. 

What is your favourite way to transition white into your fall wardrobe?  What are your key pieces for this season?  Comment below!

xx
FRAN

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *