Saturday, October 19, 2013

LAVENDER THREADS












PHOTOS BY: JACE SANTOS

Sweater: Saboskirt | Skort: Zara | Hat, Necklace: H&M | Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs | Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell

I never knew how great of a scenery we have here in Vancouver, as a lot of us take it for granted.  This photoset was taken in Steveston village in Richmond, BC.  The weather was perfect but it was chilly!!  Now that it is getting colder out, I can finally start wearing all my chunky knit sweaters.  I got this one from Saboskirt.  My favourite way to style chunky sweaters is pairing them with shorts & skirts (denim, leather, quilted, wool, plaid, you name it!).  It's a good way to transition between seasons by layering the bottoms with leggings, tights, or over the knee socks with boots, sneakers, or wedges for the colder months.

What is your favourite way to style chunky knit sweaters for fall/winter?

xx
FRAN

1 comment:

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *