Sunday, October 13, 2013

CAMOUFLAGE













PHOTOS BY: JACE SANTOS

Jacket: Vintage | T-shirt: Cheap Monday | Pants, Heels: Zara | Sunglasses: Aldo | Toque: H&M | Watch: Michael Kors | Lipstick: Riri Hearts MAC Heaux


HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO MY FELLOW CANADIANS!

I've tried to avoid the whole camouflage trend when it was everywhere and EVERYONE was wearing it.  But now that it has sort of died down, I've decided to try it out.  Thanks to my friend Natasha, I got this jacket for super cheap! ($8 WHAT?!)  I decided to style it in a totally different way by pairing it with these Zara dress pants (which are actually part of a 2-piece suit) and ankle strap sandals.  I always love the way people can mix dressy items with super casual items; it's a great way to get use out of all those dressy items that seem to sit in your closet and can make a casual outfit look more classy.

ANYWAYS.... UPDATE TIME!

First, look who we randomly ran into!  MR. SETH ROGEN!  I was super starstruck for some reason when I saw him.  I guess it is because I was just watching This is the End a few hours before this happened.  He's super cool and chill... not to mention he did his signature laugh (hahaha I'm still laughing about it).  Him and James Franco (OMG) are here to film their new movie, The Interview, along with Evan Goldberg.  I think it's awesome that Seth and Evan always find a way to go back to their roots and film in Vancouver whenever the get the chance.  If anyone finds James Franco, take a picture for me!! For those of you who are fans of Freaks & Geeks...DISCO SUCKS!



We've been having really great fall weather here lately... I love it!!  I went to the night market about a week ago (It's over now!! BOO), ate lots of yummy food, and stocked up on some Simpsons stationery (as you can tell, I'm a huge Simpsons fan!).


I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving weekend and hope you all get to eat some awesome delicious food!  Who else is going to be hitting up the gym after this weekend? LOL

xx
FRAN

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *