Monday, November 11, 2013

DO THE BARTMAN











PHOTOS BY: JACE SANTOS

Sweater: Romwe | Coat: Zara | Sneakers: Nike | Pants: American Apparel | Toque: H&M | Earrings: Melody Ehsani | Lipstick: Riri Hearts Mac Talk That Talk


DO THE BARTMAN!!  This is my favourite sweater!!

For those who didn't already know, I'm a HUGE Simpsons fan!  I've pretty much been a fan since I was born; I grew up watching The Simpsons (even though I probably didn't understand all the inside jokes and how funny they actually are) and the show is still running!! It has been running for as long as I have been living on this earth... how crazy is that?!  In fact, I recently got a Simpsons tattoo (WHAT?!) and yes it's for REAL! I even got a reply and favourite from the official Simpsons twitter!



I decided to get Milhouse and Bart because they are my favourite characters and I feel like I have had so many "Milhouse & Bart" moments in my life with my friends that have created great memories and this tattoo just reminds me to always enjoy life, enjoy those moments, and the people you share it with.  The Simpsons always puts me in a happy place no matter how bad of a day I'm having.

Anyways... sorry I haven't posted the past couple of weeks!  Jace has been in and out of the city so we haven't been able to take photos for my blog.  But we are back at it!  Fall/Winter is my favourite season to dress up for, even though I'm not a big fan of snow and negative temperatures, and I'm excited to share with you guys my upcoming looks for this season.  Stay tuned!

xx
FRAN

3 comments:

  1. black with a pop of 'simpson' color, love it !! ;)

    Love Imke
    http://colourfulmornings.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for visiting my blog! I love mixing prints with solid colours. :)

      xx
      FRAN

      Delete
  2. I LOVE this look! I am in love with your earrings!!

    Thank you so much for your nice comment on my blog!! Let's keep in touch! <3

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com
    New Post/Outfit Idea: Breaking Rules

    ReplyDelete

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *