Monday, November 25, 2013

NOT TOO YOUNG, NOT TOO OLD






PHOTOS BY: JACE SANTOS

Cardigan, crop top, scarf: H&M | Pants: AMERICAN APPAREL | Vest: ZARA | Sneakers: NIKE

I'm obsessed with disco pants.  I can wear them everyday if I wanted to.  I wish I could just have an unlimited supply of them!!  They are my go-to pair of pants.

Yesterday, I had the chance to fulfil one of my tween dreams of seeing Aaron Carter perform live!  I was a huge fan of AC when I was 11/12 years old and totally had a crush on him and his older brother, Backstreet Boy Nick Carter (LOL I'll admit it right now!  But who didn't in 1998?!).  I know a lot of you are thinking, "he's still around and relevant?!", but he actually put on such a fun show!  My friends and I had such a good time last night... It totally felt like we were back in 2000!!!  The crowd showed so much love for him... 10 years later and he can still make all the girls swoon!


I didn't get many photos/videos as I usually do at most concerts because it was super packed and I was just having too much fun dancing to even try and take any (but much thanks to my friend Patrick who was able to get the little footage I do have for me!!).  I was also super excited that Aaron retweeted 3 of my tweets!  My 12 year old self must be major fangirling right now.




If you could fulfil one of your childhood dreams/goals, what would it be??

xx
FRAN



4 comments:

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *