Sunday, November 17, 2013

HOT PINK SWEATER




















PHOTOS BY: JACE SANTOS

Sweater, Pants, Vest, Boots: ZARA | Shirt, necklace: H&M | Bracelets: Night Market


Fall & Winter fashion is known for it's darker hues but I always love incorporating some neon into my F/W wardrobe (especially since I love wearing black & white!).  Adding a pop of neon to your outfit for the colder months adds some fun and brightness to the gloomy days.  Not to mention, if you're ever caught in a snow storm, you will be easily spotted LOL.

I found out about this sweater after seeing Andy of Style Scrapbook post about it and I just had to find it!  This outfit post is actually inspired by her!  I really love to mix knits with leather for the winter... It's a great way to look stylish and stay warm at the same time.  Sorry I look so tired in the photos... I had a horrible sleep the night before we took the photos but luckily I was able to pull through!

What is your favourite way to incorporate neon/ colour into your wardrobe this winter?

xx
FRAN


6 comments:

  1. Super bold look, but you pull it off perfectly with the crisp white shirt and black, well, everything else. Also, gorgeous fishtail braid!

    Xo,

    Elise

    www.w-t-fab.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog :) my friend did the fishtail braid... I really should learn how to do it on myself lol!

      xx
      FRAN

      Delete
  2. You look amazing!! I love that pop of color and the whole look!

    Feel free to visit my blog as well if you wish! Some of the topics you
    will find there are Personal Growth, Fashion, Health and Motivation between others. <3

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com
    New Blog Post: Ways to Find Inspiration When Picking an Outfit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I just visited your blog. Looks great!! :)

      xx
      FRAN

      Delete
  3. What a gorgeous pink! So lovely
    This is a really great post :)

    Kendra
    xx

    Blog: Stolen Inspiration
    Instagram: KendraAlexandra
    Facebook: StolenInspiration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thanks for visiting my blog :)

      xx
      FRAN

      Delete

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *