Thursday, December 12, 2013

THE TWILIGHT ZONE












PHOTOS BY: JACE SANTOS

Jacket: DIY/FOREVER 21 | Scarf: H&M | T-shirt: BEYONCE.COM | Trackpants: ZARA | Sneakers: NIKE | Watch: MARC BY MARC JACOBS |

Winter days like this are the best.... fresh crisp air, sun is out, no rain, and it's not overly cold!  When we took these photos, the very first thing I thought of was the Twilight saga.  I guess it's just the woodsy, cold surroundings we had, just like in the movie.  In fact, they filmed majority of the movies here in this province!! (British Columbia, Canada)

I recently went on a little hunt on eBay and came across a bunch of Simpsons patches.  I thought to myself, "what can I put these patches onto that would be wearable throughout the year?" and the result came to this denim jacket!  I just love it so much and the fact that I can wear it every season.  I will definitely be posting a step by step DIY on how I made this jacket sometime this week or next week!  I don't do many DIYs probably because it is pretty time consuming and I get lazy LOL... you know how it is!

Do you any DIY projects?  If so, which ones are your favorite?  Comment below!

xx
FRAN








4 comments:

  1. I LOVE all the simpson character patches, great DIY project! I love it too when the air is crisp and all you need is a huge knit to keep warm :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nicepost, pictures is very beautiful and chic, if anyone want to see Latest collection 2014 pictures then visit this site. http://www.funfashion1.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally understand what you have explained. Actually, I browsed throughout your several other content articles and I do believe you are absolutely correct. Congrats with this particular blog. if anyone want to see long frocks pictures and images then complete tour on it

    ReplyDelete

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *