Thursday, January 16, 2014

SPRING 2014 INSPIRATION

















(PHOTOS FROM PINTEREST )

HAPPY 2014 EVERYONE!!

Sorry I haven't blogged for awhile... I just got so busy during the holidays and trying to catch up on life (aka sleeping LOL) but I'm back to my regular weekly blogging!

I know it is only January and still winter here in Canada but a lot of retailers already have their pre-spring/spring collections out.  I've been on pinterest quite a bit lately and have already started putting together some inspirations for this season.  Pastels are back again this year but more specifically the powder blues and candy pinks.  I like to describe the trend this spring as comfy, relaxed, simple, and classic.  Here are my top 10 picks for this season:

1. PASTEL PINK COAT


2. BOYFRIEND JEANS


3. THE MIDI SKIRT


4.  THE NEOPRENE "SCUBA" SKIRT


5. WHITE HEELS


6. CROPPED KNIT SWEATERS


7. HIGH NECKLINE DRESSES


8. SIMPLE GOLD ACCESSORIES


9.  CATEYE SUNGLASSES


10.  OVERSIZED BLAZERS


What are your favorite picks for Spring 2014?  Comment below!


xx
FRAN

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *