Monday, January 20, 2014

THE NEOPRENE SKIRT












PHOTOS BY: JACE SANTOS

Jacket: ISABEL MARANT POUR H&M | Skirt, necklace: H&M | T-shirt: CHEAP MONDAY | Bow pumps: AMINAH ABDUL JILLIL | Watch: MARC BY MARC JACOBS

Ok first of all.... HOW AMAZING ARE THESE SHOES?!  I'm so in love with them but so far I've only worn them for photoshoot/blog purposes.  I found out about these shoes after seeing Song Of Style and VivaLuxury wear them.  And they also come in red! I'm still getting used to walking in them properly because I'm so used to wearing sneakers but they actually aren't that bad since there is a hidden platform so the foot isn't arched so much.

Also, I FINALLY got a haircut after 2-3 years of not cutting it!  It feels so much healthier and I love the layers and texture she put into my hair.  This is also my natural hair colour as my hairdresser thought I dyed it to get this black haha!  I think I will be keeping my hair natural for a bit as I've had so many different hairstyles and colours before, It will be a nice change to have it natural and long for awhile.

If you have read my previous post on my top picks for spring, you will remember that I had the neoprene "scuba" skirts on there.  At first when I saw this skirt, I was a bit hesitant to buy it because it is a drop waist skirt and the material is very structured.  But after trying it on, I just want it in every colour now!  The amazing thing about neoprene skirts is their ability to keep shape and give that full look to a skirt.  I'm not too sure about the wash and care of this skirt though as I haven't washed it yet!  (But I'm guessing it won't need to be washed as often because the material does seem pretty strong and resistant to spills... it is neoprene after all!)  My favourite way to style these skirts is to pair it with a graphic tee or sweater or for the summer I will pair it with crop tops or bustiers.

xx
FRAN


9 comments:

  1. Hi dear!! Thank you for your amazing coment :)
    Your look is absolutly perfect and so trendy!!
    Come to see mine, and my new post "A different day"
    http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are a must! Love them
    With love, Bárbara

    www.preppylemonade.com
    www.preppylemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shoes are very beautiful and you look stunning! Nice outfit dear ��
    Following in Instagram.
    XO

    www.wardrobestories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing shoes! Great outfit and blog you have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment and for visiting my blog !

      Delete
  5. Thanks so much!! I'll definitely check out your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *