Saturday, April 05, 2014

BUTTONS














PHOTOS BY: JACE SANTOS

Jacket: JEREMY SCOTT x ADIDAS | Necklace, Skirt: H&M | Shirt: CHOIES | Sneakers: NIKE | Watch: MARC BY MARC JACOBS

This photoshoot was so much fun!  So much colour and I haven't been at a playground in YEARS!  I bought this jacket a few years back and I think it is one of the most crazy pieces of clothing I own.  It takes me back to my childhood with the giant buttons all over it and the colours just remind me of being in elementary school.  Doesn't it also remind you of the sweater Stephanie made for Rebecca in an episode of Full House?


When I was putting together this look, it reminded me of my days of being bold with my outfits and wearing lots of colour and prints.  I have become more laidback (for me anyways) with my style lately but every time I see these outspoken garments in my closet, it reminds me to just have fun and be carefree.

What's the craziest piece of clothing you own in your closet?  Comment below!

xx
FRAN


1 comment:

  1. WOW new DIY idea after seeing your vest, it's perfect. Your entire outfit is perfect, i'm feeling nostalgic ;)
    Love Imke
    http://colourfulmornings.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *