Saturday, April 12, 2014

HOME RUN
















PHOTOS BY: JACE SANTOS

Pants: ADIDAS | Blazer, Necklace: H&M | Toque: AMERICAN APPAREL | Watch: MARC BY MARC JACOBS | Heels: ALDO

When I was 10/11 years old, I was such a big fan of the Spice Girls and wanted to just be like Sporty Spice.  I received a pair of Adidas pants for Christmas one year, and wore them so much until they had holes all over the knees and had to get rid of them.  Here I am 15 years later, and I repurchased those Adidas pants I loved so much.  It's great that classic pieces like this can be worn for years to come!

This whole look is inspired by Sporty Spice and the whole sports luxe trend.  It's a high fashion twist to wear pants made for playing soccer with a pair of heels and a blazer.  I decided to go all monochrome to keep the look sharp and clean and added a chunky gold necklace for texture.  The sporty chic trend is one of my all time favourite trends.  It gives us an excuse to wear pieces made for athletic activities as pieces for our everyday fashion wear.

xx
FRAN


No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *