Thursday, June 26, 2014

BAND OF OUTSIDERS





















PHOTOS BY: JACE SANTOS

FOREVER 21 Jacket (similar one here)
AMERICAN APPAREL mesh shirt
Calvin Klein bralette
NIKE roshe run metric (similar here)
STARBUCKS x BAND OF OUTSIDERS tumbler

It's officially summer and I'm STILL wearing black!  I purchased a few pieces to add to my wardrobe this week and realized that everything I bought is either black or white.  Talk about being adventurous! I bought this mesh shirt from American Apparel recently and it's my new favourite shirt.  It's perfect for summer because all the holes in it makes it breathable.  I've also been obsessed with these bralettes from Calvin Klein.  It's a major 90s throwback seeing them in production again, not to mention they are extremely comfortable!  They also come with matching bottoms in 2 different cuts, which I am guilty of also purchasing!

The title of the post is dedicated to the new Starbucks designer collab mug that recently came out. (Shoutout to Jace for hooking it up!)  This new Starbucks x Band of Outsiders mug features a black paint drip around the rim, the classic Starbucks logo, and is a double wall ceramic mug which fits 12 fl oz, or in Starbucks terminology, a Tall drink.





I love the design on this mug because first of all... IT'S BLACK!  I love the simplicity of it and works together perfectly with my black ensemble.  I will definitely be using this a lot this fall/winter.  The only con I have about this mug is the lid.  It doesn't have a slider lid so you can't fully close the lid; there are chances of the liquid possibly leaking from the top with sudden movements while holding the mug.  I'm hoping I can just use my lid from the Starbucks x Charlotte Ronson mug with this one!

xx
FRAN


3 comments:

  1. U look soooo COOOL and badass!!! And that new Starbucks cup is rock n' rollin! Love the big drip!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment Beckermans!! I always get so excited when I get comments from you guys LOL :D

      Delete
  2. love the look, very edgy!

    www.stylebyavery.com

    ReplyDelete

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *