Tuesday, June 24, 2014

FEEL THE RAIN










PHOTOS BY: JACE SANTOS

H&M A$AP Rocky T-shirt (similar one here)
AMERICAN APPAREL high waisted shorts (similar one here)
SABOSKIRT cardigan (similar one here)
VANS Authentic neon sneakers (similar one here)

Living in a city where it rains 80% of the time, you are bound to have those rainy summer days.  Even though it was raining when we took these photos, we just had to have some fun with the shoot and take some candid shots.  This is one of my more casual comfy outfits and on days like this when it is gloomy out, it's just a force of habit to be comfy!

I bought this cardigan from Saboskirt a year or two ago and it is still one of my favourite cardigans of all time.  I always get compliments on it and I find I always use it all year around.  I believe this cardigan is currently sold out, but you can still check out other great products from Saboskirt on their site, www.saboskirt.com .

xx
FRAN



No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *