Monday, June 30, 2014

WATERMELON










PHOTOS BY: JACE SANTOS

AMERICAN APPAREL Hoodie & Disco Pants
H&M Tank top (similar one here)
NIKE Free Run 5.0 (similar one here)

Super simple outfit today.  My black American Apparel hoodie and disco pants are always my go-to pieces whenever I'm in need for a quick outfit or when it's one of those days when I just don't know what to wear.  I usually pair it with a crop top or graphic tee and throw on a pair of Nike's and I'm out the door!  I got this tank top from H&M and it was only $5.95!  I am a sucker for anything with food on it and this watermelon tank is perfect for the summer. There's a lot of great summer pieces at H&M stores right now and all at a really great price as well; go check it out!

xx
FRAN


No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *