Thursday, July 03, 2014

ROLLIN' WITH THE HOMIES















PHOTOS BY: JACE SANTOS

UNTITLED AND CO T-shirt
H&M shorts

I'm paying homage to the classic 90s movie, Clueless, with this outfit and especially the t-shirt.  I found out about Canadian made and owned t-shirt company, Untitled and Co, through instagram and after seeing all their t-shirts, I just had to own one!  Clueless is one of my favourite movies and everytime I wear this shirt, I just want to start singing "rollin' with the homiessss!"  I decided to pair the t-shirt with some crisp white shorts & Nike dunks, and threw on a light wash oversized denim jacket to complete the look.  I always love to pair t-shirts with shorts of different textures, fabrics, and prints.  With summer in full swing, this colour palette is perfect!

What is your favourite way to style graphic t-shirts?

xx
FRAN



No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *