Monday, July 21, 2014

THRILLHOUSE












PHOTOS BY: JACE SANTOS

COOL SHIRTZ t-shirt
H&M shorts & sunglasses
MICHAEL KORS watch
NIKE air revolution wedge sneakers

I think this is the BEST shirt I've ever owned!!  I was browsing through Instagram one day and randomly came across this brand called Cool Shirtz from Australia.  The moment I saw this Milhouse shirt, I just HAD to have it!  The best part about it is it has full graphics on the front and back, the material is soft, and the colours and graphics are vibrant.  They are exactly the same in person as seen in the photos.  The sizing on the t-shirts are unisex; the shirt I'm wearing above is a size XS.

I also recently won a contest from LuieBCartoons and got turned into a Simpsons character!!!  Finally, my dream of being turned into a Simpsons drawing has come true!




So cool!  To check out more of his illustrations, follow @LUIEBCARTOONS on Instagram!

xx
FRAN

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *