Thursday, July 17, 2014

BLANC


















PHOTOS BY: JACE SANTOS

H&M Hoodie (similar one here) & Shorts
AMERICAN APPAREL bralette & mesh shirt
NIKE sneakers

Summer is my favourite time of year to wear white and I've been into the whole monochrome look so I've put together this sporty outfit!  I love to mix different types of textures together especially when working with only one colour.  For this outfit, I put together a mesh shirt together with weaved mesh textured shorts.  I decided to wear a lip print bralette from American Apparel to add a bit of print.  This hoodie is also perfect for summer because it is very light weight.  The cropped length gives the outfit that 90s workout feel.  Of course, I have to wear my Nike wedges to complete the look!  They are my go-to shoe when I feel like I don't know what else to wear.

xx
FRAN

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *