Monday, July 28, 2014

SPORTY BLACK











PHOTOS BY: JACE SANTOS

H&M Jersey & necklace
ZARA skort
NIKE free run sneakers
VANS sunglasses

These photos were taken with my iPhone 5 since we didn't have the normal camera we use.  I think they turned out great! 

Another black outfit as usual!  I always find new ways to style all my black clothing and these 2 pieces have both been styled in previous posts.  Even though it's midway through summer, I always end up still wearing black or buying black clothing during the hot season.  This jersey I bought from H&M is perfect for summer because of it's lightweight fabric and it's also breathable.  I'm a big fan of this whole sporty trend and after looking through Pinterest at all the fall runways, sports luxe is here to stay another season!

xx
FRAN





5 comments:

  1. Love your skorts. The outfit really suits you. Great post and keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sporty all black ensemble!

    xoxo,
    Maggie S.
    http://clothestomidnight.com

    ReplyDelete

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *