Monday, August 04, 2014

#F21xME












PHOTOS BY: JACE SANTOS 
LOCATION: BARDO STUDIO


I recently did some shopping at Forever 21 and even though we are right in the middle of summer, I can't help myself but buy pre-fall items!  I was drawn towards this lightweight batwing utility jacket and decided to work an outfit around the jacket itself.  

The utility jacket is a key piece for this coming fall season and it's a classic that will stay around for years and years.  This batwing jacket is the perfect transition piece from summer to fall and it is versatile; you can pair it with jeans, a shirt, and sneakers for a casual look or a dress and some heels for a more dressy/girly feel.  I decided to go for a more casual look and paired it with this awesome shark tank and some ripped skinny jeans (these ones I'm wearing are super comfy because they are made of a very stretchy denim!).

What is your must have for the pre-fall season?  Share your ideas below!

xx
FRAN



3 comments:

  1. You look fab girl, love the jacket!

    Jules x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jules! Yeah it's a great jacket! Definitely one of my faves

      Delete
  2. Oooh I love this look. I'm kind of a sucker for black and olive, and one of my favorite pairs of jeans is a pair of black torn skinnies like yours, from Level 99 :) That shark tee is a cute addition!

    xo Lana
    www.decadentdissonance.com

    ReplyDelete

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *