Monday, August 25, 2014

BACK TO SCHOOL



















PHOTOS BY: TASHA MUELLER

FOREVER 21 Varisty Jacket (similar here), Perforated Leather Crop Top, Ripped Skinny Jeans, Angular Cat-Eye Sunglasses

With back to school coming up around the corner, I decided to shoot this look at one of the schools in my neighbourhood.  One of my favourite BTS pieces is the varsity jacket; it's a great piece to have in your wardrobe because you can pretty much wear it with anything!  I'm still loving the sporty look so I decided to style the jacket with a perforated leather crop top, white ripped jeans, and slip ons.  The great thing about this look is it's super comfy (especially when you're rushing between classes!) and fashionable at the same time.  Fashion and function combined!  I would add a leather backpack to this look and you're good to go!

Also, how fun are these cat-eye sunglasses?!  I have always wanted some sort of tortoise print frames but could never find the right ones.  These ones caught my eye when I first saw them and luckily they fit my face!

What is your favourite back to school look?  Comment below!

xx
FRAN






No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *