Tuesday, September 02, 2014

MR. SPARKLE

How AWESOME is this shirt?!  When I found out Cool Shirtz had this shirt back in stock, I just HAD to buy it right away!  Being the huge Simpsons fan I am, this is a must have in my wardrobe; it's so easy to wear and can be worn anytime throughout the year!  Just pair it with shorts/skirts in the spring/summer and pants, joggers, or leggings for fall/winter.




For those wondering about sizing of these t-shirts, the shirt I'm wearing above is a size SMALL.  You may have seen my previous post of my Milhouse shirt (which is a size X-SMALL) and the only real difference I found between the 2 sizes is the sleeve length and the width.  If you want more of a t-shirt dress fit, I would suggest going 1-2 sizes bigger than your normal size.  I'm usually an XS in most clothing and 5'2".  I find that the XS and SMALL fit me both perfectly.  Their sizing is unisex sizing so if you are unsure about what size to get, check out their size chart!





The shirts are printed on very soft polyester/cotton mix t-shirts (90% polyester, 10% cotton) and are very lightweight.  I am very impressed by the quality of such vibrant graphics on a very soft material.  I haven't washed this one yet but I've washed my Milhouse shirt a few times and it still looks brand new. I wash it in cold water then hang to dry.  It's had very very little pilling but overall it stays true to the way I bought it.  The graphics on the shirt are pretty vibrant (it's more vibrant than in my photos since these photos have been edited) and look exactly the same as they do on the website stock photos.







Who remembers Razor scooters?!  I recently bought one off Amazon just for fun and I totally forgot how fun they are to ride!  Luckily, I'm still the perfect size to ride one!







PHOTOS BY: TASHA MUELLER

COOL SHIRTZ Mr. Sparkle t-shirt
AMERICAN APPAREL Beanie & shorts (similar here)
NIKE dunk sky hi sneakers (similar here)
RAZOR scooter

2 comments:

  1. Ahh I love this shirt! I've been obsessing over the simpsons marathon on fx right now. And yes I remember razor scooters…sooo many memories! Great post girl :)

    Ali
    Pretty in Python
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This was one of the most fun shoots I've done :)

      Delete

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *