Monday, September 08, 2014

BOYFRIEND JEANS

With fall coming up around the corner, it's time to start wearing all my denim jeans again.  Denim is a big staple for back to school wardrobes and recently, my favourite fit has been the distressed boyfriend jean.






I picked up this pair from Forever 21 and it has the perfect amount of distressing and is more of a slim fit boyfriend jean which is perfect for smaller body types like me.  I find the baggier boyfriend jeans always look so big on me!








I decided to pair my boyfriend jeans with a boyfriend blazer, a high neckline tank, and simple white heels to keep the look clean and simple.  It gives me that whole 90s/early 2000s feel when I pair these jeans with simple black and white pieces.  I added a few bracelets and my new favourite Michael Kors bag and this look is a perfect day to night outfit!





What is your favourite way to style boyfriend jeans?  Leave your comments below!


PHOTOS BY: TASHA MUELLER

FOREVER 21 
Relaxed Boyfriend Blazer
Distressed Boyfriend Jeans (similar here)
Ribbed Racer Tank
Necklace (similar here)
ALDO wedge heels


7 comments:

  1. really love the way you wore your jeans

    FrankVinyl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit!, i really love boyfriend jeans, are so cool!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your boyfriend jeans and white pump combo!!! SOOOO FABBBulous! So chic and sexy!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog and these boyfriend jeans. They are to die for!!
    XO
    WWW.bornfreely.com

    ReplyDelete

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *