Wednesday, September 17, 2014

WITCHING HOUR

Outfit #3 of witch week!  All these outfits were super easy to put together and I was able to pick pieces in my wardrobe that I've had for years and bring them back to life again.







I recently bought this purse at H&M and even though I'm totally a dog person, this purse was just way too awesome to give up!!  It works so perfectly with the whole look. 





The spikiest shoes I own... and they are SHARP!





PHOTOS BY: TASHA MUELLER

GARAGE swing dress (similar here)
JEFFERY CAMPBELL Spiked Lita booties
H&M cat purse, necklace, bracelet, sunglasses (similar here) & hat (similar here)
AMERICAN APPAREL tights
FOREVER 21 spike bracelet


2 comments:

  1. Fantastic style!!! AMAZZZING STYLE! LOVVVVVE your badass style! That kitty bag is soooo beyond cool! And those shoes are incredible! LOVE THE STUDS!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *