Friday, September 19, 2014

BITCHCRAFT

Outfit #5 of Witch Week!  Majority of this outfit is from H&M and a mix of womens and mens items.  I found this cardigan from the mens section from H&M's Divided Grey department and it is my favourite cardigan of the season!  It's so comfy and also has pockets... I love pockets!




I honestly have never been more creeped out editing my own photos until doing this shoot... this building just gives off such an eerie vibe... I think this photo set scares me the most! 





The lipstick I'm wearing for this shoot is "Hautecore" (similar here and here) from MAC Cosmetics:  a pure black lipstick that was specially released on Black Friday last year.  I find you have to apply many layers for it to get super black so I layered it with MAC's Currant lipliner (since they don't have black lipliner!) to help it look a bit darker.


I love all the different layers this outfit has.  I bought this dress from H&M 1 or 2 years ago for only $17.95!  Hopefully they come out with something similar this year too.



PHOTOS BY: TASHA MUELLER

H&M Cardigan, dress (similar here), sunglasses (similar here) and necklace (similar here)
AMERICAN APPAREL tights
JEFFREY CAMPBELL Spiked Lita booties

2 comments:

  1. OBSESSED with this all black look
    xo!
    www.moorehisstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovee it so much. I did a American Horror story inspired look a month ago or smth :) & Jeffrey Campbells are my eternal love x3

    dresses-and-travels

    ReplyDelete

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *