Monday, September 15, 2014

CUSTOMIZE WITH ESHAKTI

Outfit #1 of Witch Week!  I had so much fun shooting this whole series of American Horror Story: Coven inspired outfits and really hope you guys enjoy the next 6 days of my all black attire!  We shot these photos at this old church in my town, which was built in the late 1800's and let me tell you... it totally gave it that creepy vibe that I actually scared myself trying to edit these photos LOL.




The perfect witch dress from eShakti!  Read below for my review!





I was recently contacted by a company named eShakti to do a review on one of their products.  I have never heard of eShakti prior to receiving the e-mail so I decided to to some research on the company itself and what they offer.  eShakti.com is an online women's clothing company founded in 2001.  They specialize in customization of their products.  They offer sizes 0-36W and offer a variety of vintage style dresses to classic dresses, tops, skirts, and more.

I thought the concept of being able to customize a dress to your size was so great because we know everyone isn't 5'10" and a model build!  So I went over to the website and went through the variety of options.  Even though a lot of the items aren't catered to my style, I was still able to find a piece I really liked and believe that there is something on the site for everyone!

I decided to go with this black sleeveless jersey dress.  So I followed the steps of customizing the dress;  Step 1 is your sizing.  You can either choose to just pick the standard sizing from their size chart, or really take advantage of their custom sizing chart in which you can put all your exact measurements in. I decided to go with just the standard sizing because I was honestly too lazy at the time to get a measuring tape out and do my exact measurements but I would suggest to do the custom sizing!  My dress JUST fits but is a bit snug at the waist so next time I will definitely be doing the custom sizing.  Step 2 is to enter your height.

The dress originally came in an above the knee length but when I scrolled down, I had the option of changing the sleeve type, neckline, and the length of the dress.. seriously how AWESOME is that!  You pretty much get to customize the entire dress to how you want it!  



The only thing I really customized on my dress was the length.  I really wanted a maxi dress but being 5'2", it is hard to purchase longer styles without having to hem/alter them.  I decided to go with an ankle length for my dress and when I first tried on the dress, the length was PERFECT!  I was so happy that it fit so perfectly and I finally own a maxi dress that I can wear with flat shoes!





The quality of the dress exceeded my expectations.  The jersey fabric is great quality and when I took the dress out of the bag, I was surprised about how heavy it actually was!  They use higher quality fabrics and the dress is super comfy to wear.  The dress I'm wearing has a hidden zipper on the side, hidden keyhole slit at the neckline, and pockets!! YES FOR POCKETS!  







The shipping for my dress took approximately 2 weeks which is average for international shipping.  Overall, I am satisfied with my dress and will probably purchase more dresses in the future from eShakti!  In celebration of my 1 year anniversary of Stylerution.com, the team over at eShakti have provided me with a special discount code for my readers!  From 09/06/2014 to 10/06/2014, use the code "stylerution"** to receive 10% off your purchase at eShakti.com!  Happy shopping!


**Code has to be entered in the ‘promotional code’ box.   It is not case-sensitive.  
Code can be used any number of times until the validity period. 
It can be clubbed with any other promotional offer, gift coupon or gift card in the same order unless explicitly specified otherwise in the offer conditions.
This discount code is not applicable on clearance / sale, gift cards & overstock categories.
Not applicable on previous purchases.




PHOTOS BY: TASHA MUELLER

ESHAKTI maxi dress
FOREVER 21 necklace & boots
H&M hat & bracelet

1 comment:

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *