Monday, August 11, 2014

PRETTY IN PINK















PHOTOS BY: TASHA MUELLER


I recently got to work with a long time friend of mine for this shoot.  It's great to have friends who share an interest in creative things!  Tasha has a passion for interior design and photography so I thought she would be the perfect fit to take a few photos for my blog and I'm totally loving the outcome... we did these all on the iphone as well!

With summer still in full swing, I decided to wear a fun floral & pink outfit; something totally different than my regular black and white but still within my own style guidelines!  I found this awesome scuba skater skirt from Forever 21 which is perfect for the hot weather.  The fabric isn't too heavy but it is also able to keep it's structured shape AND it is only $15.80!  I paired it with a pastel pink rose print t-shirt and of course I had to throw in some black in here with my accessories and shoes.

The t-shirt and a-line/structured skirt combo has been one of my favourite looks lately.  I have so many graphic t-shirts and it's always awesome to pair them with a fun skirt... it's an easy way to make a casual looking shirt more fashion forward and I find that most body types can wear this silhouette as well.

xx
FRAN


12 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE that pink rose top and put with your black leather boots! AMAZZZING! And such a cool black leather bag-badass!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beckermans!! Always so exciting to recieve comments from you girls :D

      xx

      Delete
  2. Amazing Post !
    Its a delight to go through your blog :)

    www.curiouscomponents.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'll be sure to check out your blog as well :)

      xx
      FRAN

      Delete
  3. nice top! <3


    http://sweetchillibyhana.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your overall look!

    http://iamchiara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit! You look great babe!

    XX

    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.facebook.com/Floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats a superb outfit!

    www.curiouscomponents.com

    ReplyDelete

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *