Monday, July 07, 2014

THREE STRIPES













PHOTOS BY: JACE SANTOS

BLUENOTES t-shirt
ADIDAS hoodie (similar one here) & sneakers
AMERICAN APPAREL disco pants
H&M necklace

This shoot we did totally reminds me of an Adidas ad!  These Adidas Superstars are a total classic sneaker.  I owned a pair back when I was around 10 or 11 and they have slowly made their way back in my closet.  Luckily, I can still fit into youth sizes, so I was able to grab a pair of the all white Superstars without breaking the bank!

Sportswear has always been a part of my personal style since I was a kid.  I find the pieces I buy from my favourite sportswear brands, like Nike and Adidas, always last in my wardrobe for years.  I bought this hoodie a couple years ago and have styled it in multiple ways since I purchased it.  Plus, you can never go wrong with black and white!

xx
FRAN



No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *