Monday, May 19, 2014

DENIM CRAZY














PHOTOS BY: JACE SANTOS

Shorts, Toque: AMERICAN APPAREL | Tank top: H&M | Vest: ZARA | Denim shirt: ROMWE | Shoes: KEDS |

HAPPY VICTORIA DAY to my fellow Canadians!  Hope you all are enjoying your long weekend (if you're the lucky ones who got the 3-day weekend!)

Here's another one of my many Bart Simpson pieces!  Denim is a huge trend this year, especially the mixing of denim on denim in an outfit.  I recently bought these high waisted denim shorts from American Apparel during my trip in Florida and they are one of my top staple pieces for this summer.  Though I did spend a bit more money than I usually do for denim shorts, these are the perfect wash and fit for me and are a classic item to have for years to come.  

I love the look of denim with crisp, white shoes or shirts even though it's the worst idea because the denim can rub onto them!  The best way to avoid this is to #1- make sure the denim has been washed a few times.  This lessens the chance of that new denim rubbing onto other surfaces. #2- Make sure your denim isn't physically touching your white shoes!  Just like in my outfit above, I decided to wear shorts just so I can keep those leather Keds white!  If you are wearing pants, you can cuff them enough that they aren't rubbing against your shoes.

What's your favourite way to wear your denim pieces?

xx
FRAN





1 comment:

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *