Friday, May 30, 2014

SIMPSONS SHORTS












PHOTOS BY: JACE SANTOS

Jersey, necklace: H&M | Shorts: DIY | Bracelets: RUNJACERUN | Shoes: VANS | Hat: LIDS

I made these Simpsons shorts last year and they were originally mens denim jeans!  The great thing about making your own clothing is that you can make it exactly how you want it.  Majority of this outfit is actually menswear and if you have read my previous posts, I've been very into wearing mens items lately.  This outfit reminds me of the girls in California who ride their skateboards down the sidewalk on the beach.  All I need is that California tan!

xx
FRAN


3 comments:

  1. Love this shorts! Comic yet stylish
    Wish you a huge weekend!

    XX

    http://floortjeloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for visiting my blog! Have a great weekend! :)

      xx

      Delete
  2. I've recently discovered your blog and I really like it! I'm following you now
    Hope you'll like mine too!

    XO,
    Taria-ann
    www.frunettte.com

    ReplyDelete

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *