Monday, May 26, 2014

HEY ARNOLD









PHOTOS BY: JACE SANTOS

T-shirt: URBAN OUTFITTERS | Jeans, heels: ZARA | Jacket: VINTAGE | Backpack: PINK

I found this Hey Arnold shirt at Urban Outfitters when I was in Florida and had to buy it ASAP!  I love everything 90s and Hey Arnold was one of those shows that every 90s kid watched and seeing this shirt brought back childhood memories.

I also picked up this backpack from the Pink store to use at Universal Studios and Disney World... It's so much easier to be hands free when you're walking around all day! I originally had bought a Herschel fanny pack to use but it couldn't fit as much as I wanted and this backpack was perfect because it's a mini size, fits a lot and it's leather!

xx
FRAN


2 comments:

  1. FABBBULOUS look!! Love that tee! And those jeans are killer cool with the pumps and purple polish!
    kisses
    xoBeckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for the comment!!

      xoxo

      Delete

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *